Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 31

Wish? Want?......Well Have It!!

It's such a shame when your wardrobe is that bulging that you have to say bye bye to your outfits. But I didn't want them going to some unloved home so I thought to myself why don't I give my blog followers the chance to buy these pieces at rock bottom prices!!!

So all the pieces below are for sale and all you have to do is email me at sliceofvanilla@gmail.com if you want something.  All my clothes are size UK10 unless stated and all shoes are size  UK 6 unless stated. So get looking and get emailing!! This post will also be going up on my Facebook page (slice of vanilla) and my twitter account (sliceofvanilla1) so be quick in order to bag yourself a bargain.........ready set go fashionistas!!!
 
1. black and coral size 6 heels.  2. coral and nude pearl size 6 heels.  3. sequin heels size 5 (perfect match for misguided playsuit)  4. high waisted green shorts size 10.  5. misguided sequin playsuit size 10.  6. sequin peplum top size 10.  7. red top size 10.  8. flower palazzo trousers size 8-10.  9. monochrome maxi dress size 10.   10. Missguided crop top size 10.  11. Jack Zack blue dress (please note mine differs by having mid sleeves) size 10.  12. Flower peplum top size 10.  13.  Missguided deer top size 10.  14.  Aztec bodycon dress size 8 (but would fit a 10).  15. Coral beach cover up new with tags!!) size medium (would fit 8-12)








No comments:

Post a Comment