Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 6

I Just Have To Have These......All Of These

Well this post is all about my must haves for this season....and it's a long list lol.  It's a mainly picture post and I'm including items you can buy when your splashing and the cash and items you can buy when your gathering together the pennies in your purse!!

Skorts!!
I am loving these!! It's like a mini skirt without the chance of you revealing your "fairy" lol. So even if you happen to fall over ridiculously drunk on a night out.....don't worry, your dignity is intact.....somewhat.
                        £17.99 Missguided                                £22.00  www.idressuboutique.co.uk

Jumpsuits!!
A wardrobe staple. These will come back into fashion time and time again......so never throw them out!!
 
     £40.00  Topshop                                   £17.00 Primark (white jumpsuit)


Monochrome!!
If you want to combine two of my must haves in one, get yourself a monochrome print item! Black and white are a classic combination so again will never go out of fashion
 
     £24.99 Missguided                                 £35.00 River Island

Statement jewellery!!
I'm a costume jewellery girl, I think I own a couple of nice expensive pieces (and the rest of my stuff is all big glam items

         
   £35.00 www.sarassecretboutique.com        £13.50 Topshop

Prints (I'm big into geometric prints)
 Prints come in and out of fashion but you should never throw a print item out, if anything they make a boring outfit an amazing outfit, pair a printed t-shirt with ordinary jeans to make a boring or a printed dress to make you stand out
                                              
Only £20 in sale www.idressuboutique.co.uk






                                  
Only £11 in sale ASOS

2 comments:

  1. Luv the skorts I was lookin at these the other they take me bk 2 my youth think u have just persuaded me 2 buy sum :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They remind me of culottes that we wore as kids lol xx

    ReplyDelete