Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 18

My Big Fat London Fashion Weekend Outfit!!

Well London fashion week is engulfing the media, and London fashion weekend is fast approaching for me, and I am soooo excited!! This is my first time attending and so I was unsure of what to wear, so I thought subtle glam would be the best option, whilst showing off a couple of key trends.  

Clothes and Shoes and Bag
    Topshop lace back jumpsuit £60.00 (ebay bargain for me though at £35!!)
 
    River Island Pink Bag £20 (in sale!!), New Look Monochrome Heels £19.99


Hair and Make-Up
I think a simple bun is all that's needed for this outfit
 
I love Cara Delevingne's make up, the eyes especially and think the splash of colour on the lips would tie in great with my bag!
 
Would love to hear your thoughts!! Or if your a fellow blogger attending, would love to see/hear what you're wearing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment