Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 12

My Must Have Bags

Well this post is a photo-tastic post of delicious must have bags!! So without further a do here are my must have bags:

1.  The Megan Patent Clutch in Lilac by Missguided at £14.99, bang on trend in a pastel colour. Perfect for those colourful spring and summer nights we will soon be having........fingers crossed!!



2. Satchel Bag With Scallop Bar Detail in Nude by ASOS at £30.00, this bag would complete any casual day outfit but would also be a great work bag, plenty of space inside and also comes in mint or conker (brown).



3. Suede Backed Tote Bag in Duck Egg by Topshop at £36.00, absolutely in love with this bag, not only for the colour but the size (H:34cm W:27cm), I am a big bag lover, the more crap I can fill my bag with the better......maybe the reason why my bag hurts after a long shopping trip!!



4. Fluno Oil Painting Cross Body Bag by Ted Baker at £109, ok so this bag is at the pricier end of my budget but I love anything my Ted Baker! The floral pattern just screams summertime to me, I can't wait to pair this with jeans, a white vest top and blazer!!



5. Orange Chain Trim Bowler Bag by River Island at £37.00, orange is this years red! So inject a bit of colour into your bag wardrobe with this gorgeous bowler!!



6. Black Patent Trim Tote Bag by New Look at £19.99, monochrome is another big trend this year and this bag is perfect at only £19.99



7.  Gendreu Blue Handbag by Silvian Heach available at www.minnies-boutique.co.uk at £25.00, another key season colour is cobalt blue and I think this bag is a little gem, it's also available in pink, orange and cream.



8. Pink Premium Quilted Panel Mini Tote Bag by River Island at £70.00, I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw it, it just screams class and sophistication and girlyness!! If you get this you will be pretty in pastel pink all summer long!


So what is your favourite out of the 8 above?? Leave your comment below!!
 
Links:
www.riverisland.co.uk
www.topshop.com
www.tedbaker.com
www.newlook.co.uk
www.minnies-boutique.co.uk
www.asos.co.uk
www.missguided.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment