Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 28

Metallics are trending

When I attended London Fashion Weekend , I went to the trend catwalk show and one must have trend was metallics. I always thought metallics were a little too dressy but with a bit of tweaking of outfits I've managed to make my metallic item work casually and at party time!!

I purchased the gorgeous Missguided Kitty Metallic Mini Skater Skirt in rose gold for £1.99 on the brilliant eBay......eBay is always worth a look before purchasing something full price, once you've bought something and had it on once the price will just keep on depreciating so why not get yourself a bargain rather than always selling your items at bargain prices!!
 
 

To keep the skirt casual I teamed with my simple Primark white shirt and white Primark plimsoles. The outfit kept me looking glam but with a casual edge.
 
 

To transform it to an outfit fit for the party scene I simple changed into my stunning Paris Hilton Nude Platform Heels.
 
 

I would definitely recommend  a metallic piece this season, whether it's a skirt or top or jacket, metallic is definitely a must have that you need to be seen in. This skirt is still available on Missguided's website for approximate £4.49.
 
I hope you love trending metallics as much as I do!  Enjoy vanillabeans xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment