Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 30

Spring Coat Love

Well spring is finally upon us, my car temperate guide is screaming 19 degrees and I'm loving it, finally my jumpers, scarves, gloves and heavy winter coats can make way for mini skirts, plimsoles and strappy cami's.  And to celebrate this I treated myself to a spring boyfriend coat. I've been crushing on these all winter, but I'm not usually a fan of extreme loose fitting items as I feel they amaze me look fat, I'm not a girl that can look skinny in boyfriend style clothes, I just look fat lol.

I ordered this gorgeous coat from www.deliciousdresses.co.uk . It's in the style of Jess Wright from TOWIE and at only £35 it was a must have.

 

Two days later it arrived and the parcel was ripped open and it was put on immediately.

It's a really light coat but kept me surprisingly warm. It's a gorgeous peachy pink colour with a multi colour stitching effect. I know this coat is going to be a sell out, it's the perfect addition to anyone's spring wardrobe. It comes in two sizes, small/medium and medium/large.  I got the small/medium and it fits me perfectly and I'm a size 10.

 
Coat - www.deliciousdresses.co.uk
Vest top - river island
Jeans -new look
Plimsoles - primark 

I hope you love this coat as much as I do vanillabeans xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment