Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 2

E.L.F Cosmetic Haul

I recently discovered a new brand of cosmetics E.L.F (eyes, lips, face) and with 40% discount on offer at the time I bought what better time to discover them!
 
I ordered 6 items from them, 2 x plumping lipglosses, lip liner, corrective concealer palette, eyebrow treat and tame, and eyebrow stencils.
 
1. Natural Blush Long Wear Lip Liner - I have quite full lips already but I love to make them a feature with my make up and I feel that lip liner does this brilliantly! I had already chosen my colours of lipglosses so I chose a lip liner that I felt would go well with them.  I chose Natural Blush lip liner for £1.95.
 
2.  Baby Doll Plumping Lip Glaze - Again another product to keep my lips looking gorgeously full.  I love plumping lipglosses but I do feel some of them make your lips tingle and sting beyond belief.  The complete opposite is true of this product.  It has two ends, the first to apply is a clear gloss that plumps up your lips painlessly, the second is the colour gloss.  Baby Doll is a light pink colour, its a subtle pink colour but still evident enough that you can see it. £1.95.

(Me wearing E.l.f. Baby Doll Plumping Gloss)
 
3.  Fire Coral Plumping Lip Glaze - Another plumping lip glaze but this time in Fire Coral.  From the name you can guess its a brighter shade of pink colour with a coral undertone to it. £1.95
 
4.  Eyebrow Stencils - Regular readers of my blog will know that I have "barely there brows" - Im lucky if I have to tweeze them twice a year! They just don't want to grow!! So I decided I would buy two products from E.L.F. to get me brow-beautiful.  The first was an eyebrow stencil kit! It comes with 4 stencils (soft arch, structured arch, curved arch and full arch), you choose the one that best suits your natural brow, align the stencil and then create with your normal pencil or powder etc.  So I am going to do a separate post using the kit so you can see how I look with stand out brows! ......This should be interesting! Priced at £1.95 I thought they would at least give me a giggle at myself, but for you gorgeously browed gals out there I think these are a must have!
 
5.  Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Light - There are two sections to this product, a clear gel that you put over your brows to repair and restore them and the tame section using a mascara style applicator to keep your brows in place and help give a full look.  I've been using the treat at bedtime so it works through the night and the tamer I've been applying before I use my eyebrow pencil to complete my look. This is priced at £3.95.
 
6.  Corrective Concealer (Erase and Conceal) - I've never really used correctors and concealers on my skin before, the odd primer here, a little blemish stick there but I've never religiously used these products.  The E.L.F. corrective concealer palette has 4 colours:
yellow - for dark circles or bruises that are purple or blue
blue - to erase orange hues, like tan lines
green - to cover spots, scars or skin conditions like rosacea
pink - to brighten the inner and outer corner of the eyes.
 
I've been using the green and pink concealers the most and have found they really do make a difference.  I have a couple of scars from old spots and I apply the green concealer before my foundation and have found they look dramatically reduced.  I find I have quite closed eyes so I've been using the pink to try and give the illusion of a wider eye. Priced at £3.95
 
I really can't wait to get my next order in to try all the products on my wishlist.
 
E.L.F. Wish List:
HD Blush in Headliner
Mineral Infused Face Primer in Radiant Glow
Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain
Studio Make Up Mist and Set

www.eyeslipsface.co.uk  - April offer is spend over £15 (excluding delivery) and get 2 free products

No comments:

Post a Comment